- Hyosung Advanced Materials and Hyosung TNC participate in Techtextil Hyosung Advanced Materials Corporation and Hyosung TNC Corporation participated in Techtextil 2019, held in Frankfurt, Germany from May 14 to 17. At this year’s Techtextil, the world’s largest industrial fiber exhibition, Hyosung presented an extensive lineup of advanced products including Hyosung TNC’s premium yarns, Hyosung..
Chemical Marketing Team Manager of the Hyosung Japan General Manager Kim Yong-man Winner of the ‘Proud Hyosung-er Awards’ for the First Quarter of 2019 - Meeting a client over and over again There is a common saying that states, “When one person meets another person frequently, they become very close to each other.” The same can be said about one’s clientele. There is no such thing as a ‘client ..
- Hyosung TNS, the leader of the evolution of ATMs While the so-called first-generation ATMs (Automated Teller Machine) only allowed cash withdrawals, current models of ATM provide far more diverse services including account transfer, and deposits and withdrawals to and from different bank accounts. In Korea, the very first ATM was installed at the Myeong-dong Branch of Choheung Bank back in Nov..
- Hyosung, a protector of Korea’s cultural heritage Changdeokgung Palace is regarded as one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Korea. Designated as a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 1997, its value is already very well known. Hyosung Group signed an MOU with ARUMJIGI, a non-profit-making civic organization, and the Cultural Heritage Administration in 2017, and has supported the project ..
(From the left), Management Support Team Manager Lee Seung-woo, Game Team Manager Cho Pyeong-soo, Customer Service Team Manager Cho Gil-hyeon, General Manager Lee Joo-eun, Food & Beverage Team Manager Kim Gi-wung and Course Team Manager Kwon Jin-yeong - Creating a culture of customer satisfaction Wellington CC is the name of the golf club established by Hyosung Group on the theme of ‘a sacred pl..
- 1Q 2019 Proud Hyosung-er Awards and Talks with Management On April 26, Hyosung held 2019 1Q Proud Hyosung-er Awards at the head office in Mapo and granted prize money and plaques to the winners General Manager Kim Yong-man of Hyosung Tokyo’s Chemical Sales Team and General Manager Jeong Sang-yoon of Hyosung Russia in the marketing category and General Manager Kim Byung-hoon of Circuit Breaker ..
Winners of 2019 1Q Proud Hyosung-er Awards - Marketing Category“The key lies in customers’ needs”General Manager Kim Yong-man, Chemical Sales Team of Hyosung Tokyo In order to sell products in the Japanese market which demands high quality, stringent quality testing is required. However, there are many cases in which tests are delayed or people miss trading opportunities because they do not unde..
- From wooden wheels to automobile tires Wheels are probably one of the inventions that revolutionized the history of human beings. Early wheels made of stone, wood, and iron continued to evolve--from rubber wheels and pneumatic tires to tires that used bead wires in 1905. In 1946, radial tires using steel cords were first developed, and steel cords have been in full use since the 1970s. In Kore..
General Manager Kim Byung-hoon Circuit Breaker Advanced Development Team of Hyosung Heavy Industries - Substations and power plants also have a fuse box? Although not noticeable, every household has an earth leakage breaker called a fuse box. When a high voltage or current exceeding the allowed value flows or a short circuit occurs, the breaker blocks all electricity coming into the house. The f..
Hyosung Corporation and its Business Companies Hold Shareholders’ Meeting Hyosung Group convened its first general shareholders' meeting after the division into business companies. This shareholders' meeting held at the Mapo office on March 15 was conducted in the order of Hyosung Corporation and Hyosung Advanced Materials. It was an opportunity for the group to inform its shareholders of its gr..